Network Solution Validation Engineer
- ON-401, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Employees can work remotely
Spruce InfoTech is a leading information technology firm that provides varied services to help clients change manage and transform their businesses by means of high quality, innovative and cost effective solutions. We provide services to different companies from small scale level to even fortune 500 organizations and guide them in the best possible way to maximize IT investment and also reduce the cost of acquiring new technologies.
Title: Network Solution Validation Engineer
Hiring Mode: TP
Looking for skilled candidates to come in and contribute immediately to a very aggressive Solution Validation (NSVT) Program which includes end-to-end solution testing and providing SME-level support for the development of service team deliverables. The candidates should have a high level of technical skills across a number of areas which include Cloud/OpenStack, VNF and CNF onboarding, background in Volte/IMS operations, applications and core flows, end-to-end testing, tools and automation frameworks.
• Minimum of 5+ years technical experience (desirable)
• Hands-on LINUX knowledge and scripting experience
• Good understanding of Nokia’s CloudBand Platform and/or OpenStack Platform for Cloud Computing is a must.
• Experience deploying VNF or CNFs on CBIS/NCS with CBAM and CBND
• Service and network orchestration experience a plus
• Understanding of VNF Heat templates and CNF NSD Work Flows, Helm Charts and value files. (Highly desirable)
• Good understanding of Nokia’s virtual VoLTE IMS offerings (highly desirable),
• Willingness and an ability to learn new products, including 3rd party products,
• Layer2/Layer3 Data Networking (highly desirable),
• IPv4 and IPv6 experience and knowledge required.
• IMS-based networks (desirable),
• Detailed understanding and knowledge of SIP, H.248, IMS interfaces,
• Wireless 3G/4G/5G networks (desirable)
• Good communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.