- ON-401, Toronto, ON, Canada
Spruce InfoTech is a leading information technology firm that provides varied services to help clients change manage and transform their businesses by means of high quality, innovative and cost effective solutions. We provide services to different companies from small scale level to even fortune 500 organizations and guide them in the best possible way to maximize IT investment and also reduce the cost of acquiring new technologies.
Role: Sr. Consultant - VxRail
Location: Toronto, Canada (Remote Until Covid’19) - Remote due to COVID, the onsite base will be the customer’s Toronto downtown office. Once the travel ban lifts the resource will be required on-site.
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Must have skills – VCF on VxRail
- Post Implementation Planning and Knowledge Sharing:
- Performs transition planning with the deployment team.
- Performs incremental host and network configuration beyond deployment scope.
- Conducts knowledge transfer for new technology features, management and admin activities, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Provides recommendations on product enhancements and upgrades.
- Sets up initial reports on supported products.
- Implements Dell EMC System Management Tools.
- Performs run-book updates (in conjunction with Customer Staff).
- Change Evaluation and Recommendations:
- Reviews IT processes and policies (Incident, capacity, performance and change management, user, and back up policy) - as part of a new solutions or continuous improvement.
- Assists with the solution documentation of policies and procedures in conjunction with the compliance manager(s) and with other key stakeholders.
- Conducts knowledge transfer to address the Customer's skills and resource gaps as well as technology recommendations.
- Administration, Monitors, reviews, and manages Dell EMC infrastructure.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.