QA ETL Tester
- Hwy 17, Greater Sudbury, ON, Canada
Spruce InfoTech is a leading information technology firm that provides varied services to help clients change manage and transform their businesses by means of high quality, innovative and cost effective solutions. We provide services to different companies from small scale level to even fortune 500 organizations and guide them in the best possible way to maximize IT investment and also reduce the cost of acquiring new technologies.
We are looking for QA Lead in Sudbury, Canada.
We have few additions to the candidate expectations, apart from the already mentioned skills. Please share relevant profiles with the below-mentioned skills.
- As this is a high priority project with an accelerated timeline, the customer is looking for QA with strong domain experience.
- Also, what we are looking for is DB testing experience
- Candidate should have experience architecting a DB test frameworks ( Build Test strategies, Enable automation frameworks to automate DB testing)
- ETL testing and understands SAP HANA or similar experience etc.
Duration: 7+ Months
Work Location: Sudbury, Canada
Experience: 6+ years
- Need to have QA experience in Data Integration and BI projects.
- Experienced enough to be able to set up QA processes from scratch.
- Experienced in QA automation.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.