- QC-117, Mirabel, QC, Canada
Spruce InfoTech is a leading information technology firm that provides varied services to help clients change manage and transform their businesses by means of high quality, innovative and cost effective solutions. We provide services to different companies from small scale level to even fortune 500 organizations and guide them in the best possible way to maximize IT investment and also reduce the cost of acquiring new technologies.
We are looking for Data Architect in Mirabel, Canada.
Duration: 12 Months
Work Location: Mirabel, Canada
Experience: 10+ years
- As a data architect, he/she should be able to perform an overall assessment of the data needs of the enterprise and help them to build the next generation Data model as per the business needs
- He/she will be responsible for putting up an architectural design based on high-level specifications and also be able to guide junior team members. He will be part of a highly dynamic agile team where he will participate in design and development stories.
- He/she will also engage with other cross-functional teams to support Infra, Operation and external testing activities. He will be required to participate in architecture white-boarding discussions and present point of view.
- He/she will have the opportunity to develop value-adding solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in Computer Science or foreign equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in Data Warehouse setup which involve data source analysis, identify data to be acquired, build data models for a data warehouse, set up data rules and validations.
- At least 2 years’ experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint
- Developing System design and Functional Specifications. Creating specifications based on high-level requirements.
- Experience in technology consulting, enterprise and solutions architecture and architectural frameworks
Good to have Skills:
- At least 1 year of experience on Power BI, Tableau or any other data visualization tool.
- At least 2 years of experience in development of .net / Angular UI applications, ETL, SSIS transformation.
- Experience of working in Agile (Scrum) teams
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.