- Culver City, CA
The Information Security Executive Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Information Security team in administrative functions, as well as perform general Information Security duties as needed.
- Manage and support InfoSec Senior team (SVP and direct reports)
- Support InfoSec department as needed
- Manage calendars for InfoSec Senior team
- Schedule group meetings, conference calls, and video conferencing
- Coordinate video conferencing with appropriate regional contacts and Media Services
- Coordinate group meetings and events
- Prepare materials for meetings as needed
- Book conference rooms
- Order office supplies
- Prepare expense reports
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including flight, hotel, and car service
- Prepare emails for wider distribution
- Work with SPE support groups to address office logistics (e.g. Facilities, Telecommunications, Printing, Media Services, Parking, Food Services, etc.)
• Onboard new team members, contractors, or visitors for badge access, parking, equipment, email, etc.
• Research information using SPE designated systems, databases and reports as applicable
• Aggregate, update, verify information for projects as needed via Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.
• Assist department in continual development of workflows, systems, logistics as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Liaison with other department coordinators
• The candidate must possess excellent organizational skills, and the willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to adapt to rapidly changing workflows and requirements
• Willingness to collaborate and operate in a cross-functional, team-oriented environment
• 1-2 years’ experience in a corporate or studio environment preferred
Ability to multi-task and handle a heavy volume of calls and meeting requests
Strong eye for detail and follow through
Must have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
Ability to work discretely with high profile talent and senior executives
Basic knowledge and experience with MS Office Suite e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.