Inside Sales Agent- North Dakota
- Department: Sales
As a leader in Medicare health insurance distribution, Spring Venture Group guides people through one of their most important life decisions — finding the right insurance coverage. We are on a mission to improve lives through work that matters: protecting our clients’ health and financial wellbeing while setting a new standard for employee and customer experience.
Spring Venture Group offers incredible culture, benefits, and fantastic income potential in a stable and successful work environment at a Medicare agency. This starts with a workplace that empowers people to do their best work. Come build a rewarding career and make a meaningful impact on peoples’ lives in an environment that values your determination. Join our diverse, inclusive team and get ready to crush your goals!
What we want:
Here at Spring Venture Group we offer an incredible sales culture, high level of company success as well as stability, and uncapped income potential for our Inside Sales Agents.
We are looking for ambitious, competitive, adaptive, financially-motivated individuals who resonate with our core values, are eager to learn, are tech-savvy, and are driven to be at the top of their game every day.
What You’ll Do:
Sales Agents begin their career in a blended instructor-led classroom and hands-on training environment to become an expert in Medicare. Our goal is to set you up to be successful as quickly as possible.
As Sales Agents develop out of training, they succeed at a high level to achieve monthly sales quota and perfect their sales craft with the help of supportive leadership and ongoing training. Our Sales Agents have the goal of becoming a trusted advisor to hundreds of people making the important decision of finding the right Medicare plan.
- Strive to call on hundreds of leads daily in order to provide guidance as a trusted advisor to people needing help navigating their Medicare options.
- Represent industry leading insurance carriers with the strongest financial ratings.
- Participate in regular coaching conversations with your manager to improve your skills.
- Utilize SVG’s technology and resources to create an easy enrollment process for clients.
Our difference and why you'll thrive:
- $30/hr + uncapped commission earnings on an increasing pay structure.
- First year agents should expect to earn 72k at quota.
- Innovative lead generation.
- Paid training to hone your skills and gain a full understanding of our sales process and product.
- Paid nationwide insurance licensing.
- Regular one on one coaching from internally promoted Managers to improve your craft and reach your goals.
- Be part of a growing company w/ ample career advancement opportunities
- Confidence in working within one of the highest-rated organizations in the industry.
- Be recognized for your high performance w/ additional bonus opportunities, frequent sales contests, all company recognition, trophies, dinners, and incentive trips for our top performers.
- Operating in alignment with policies and standards
- Reporting Security Incidents
- Completing assigned training
- Protecting assigned organizational assets
Work from home requirements:
- Existing reliable hard-wired, high speed internet connection with ethernet port
- Required internet speed: 30+ mbps download, 10+ mbps upload speeds
- Recommended: 100+ mbps download, 25+ mbps upload speeds
- Cell phone system updated within the last two years for system access
- Designated workplace that is HIPAA compliant
- Private, quiet work area that can accommodate a desktop computer with multiple monitors (computer equipment will be provided)
- Ability to focus 100% on SVG responsibilities during designated work hours
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or comparable performance-based experience is required
- One year of service industry or sales experience, academic and military experience considered
- Must pass residential state Health and Life Insurance Exam prior to start date.
- Focused commitment in your first month to learn the products and our sales process during instructor-led classroom and hands-on training sessions.
- Self-Motivated attitude to provide superior service to our customers while exceeding performance expectations
- The ability to pass an extensive Insurance Licensing Background checks and meet additional state and industry requirements through the licensing process including criminal and credit history review.
- Competitive compensation Medical, Dental and Vision benefits after a short waiting period
- 401k matching program
- Generous paid time off program with an additional company break during the holidays
- Annual Volunteer Time Off (VTO) and a donation matching program
- Life Insurance Employee Assistance Program (health & well-being on and off the job) Rewards and Recognition
- Maternity and Parental Leave Training program and ongoing support throughout your entire Spring Venture Group career
- Diverse, inclusive & welcoming culture
- Optional enrollment options include HSA/FSA, AD&D, Spousal/Dependent life insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability, Travel Assist, and Legal plans
Spring Venture Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer