Office Manager & Team Assistant (m/w/d) – Berlin
- Berlin, Germany
Spotcap is a leading fintech company that offers digital lending technology to financial institutions around the world. Financial services are evolving at an unprecedented pace, and we have our sights set on transforming the industry with technology that makes finance fair, accessible and focused on the customer.
In pursuing our vision, our most important asset have been our people — the masterminds behind Spotcap. Based in Berlin, we are an international team of finance, engineering, marcom and business professionals from more than 25 countries.
If you share our passion for finance and technology, join our team of outstanding talent and play a part in shaping the industry's digital future.
As a proactive, flexible, and efficient Office Manager & Team Assistant, you’ll be an ambassador and first point of contact for the office and play a meaningful role in providing outstanding support to our employees and clients.
You will organise and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure our office is a safe and productive environment. In this role, you will be responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, and inventory control.
This role is for you if you are an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats and enjoys creating order. In addition, you have experience in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support in your previous PA capacity and are able to work independently with little supervision.
In this role, you will:
- Manage facilities and the inventory of office supplies, liaise with vendors, and manage relevant payment process & invoice
- Coordinate with internal and external facilities representatives for office maintenance-services and requests
- Manage record-keeping and filing systems, both physical and digital
- Organise and manage office events and/or conferences, as well as health and safety initiatives for our employees
- Document and implement office procedures and protocols in accordance with organizational policies
- Provide general support to visitors of the office
- Manage calendars, travel, and expenses for C-Level as necessary
- Partner with HR on relocation efforts and policies as necessary
- Coordinate with the IT department on office equipment related topics
- Prepare documents and presentations
- Deal with correspondence, complaints, and queries as necessary
Our Ideal candidate has:
- At least 3 years of proven office management, administrative or assistant experience in a high-paced environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask and efficiently prioritise work and tasks
- A keen eye for detail and a creative approach to solving problems
- Highly professional written and verbal communication skills
- Fundamental knowledge and appreciation of human resources management practices and procedures
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- Fluent German and English language skills
Working at Spotcap means you will benefit from the following...
- Be part of a dynamic, driven and international team with diverse backgrounds, based in our office in the heart of Berlin
- Strong career progression and the opportunity to grow with the business
- A startup atmosphere in an established company environment with flat hierarchies - meaning you’ll be expected, and encouraged, to contribute your ideas
- Training and development budgets which can be used for conferences, attending personal training and development courses to ensure continuous growth and development
- A great company culture with regular social activities and tech talks
- A collaborative working culture with regular brainstorms, stand-ups and inter-departmental gatherings
- Fresh fruit, drinks, cereals, and regular team breakfasts