Head of Sales (German native speaker C1/C2) (m/w/d) - Berlin
- Berlin, Germany
Spotcap is a leading fintech company that offers digital lending technology to financial institutions around the world. Financial services are evolving at an unprecedented pace, and we have our sights set on transforming the industry with technology that makes finance fair, accessible and focused on the customer.
In pursuing our vision, our most important asset have been our people — the masterminds behind Spotcap. Based in Berlin, we are an international team of finance, engineering, marcom and business professionals from more than 25 countries.
If you share our passion for finance and technology, join our team of outstanding talent and play a part in shaping the industry's digital future.
Based in our headquarter in Berlin, the Head of Sales will be working closely with Spotcap’s leadership, Marketing & Communications, UX & Design, and Product Teams to build new relationships and in turn secure commercial partnerships with financial institutions, fintechs and other promising corporates while building upon existing Spotcap lending-as-a-service (LAAS) partnerships within the DACH region.
In this role you will:
- Identify, recruit, and onboard new strategic partners with particular geographical focus on Germany
- Create a comprehensive institutional database as the basis for all lead generation activities
- Create new strategic initiatives and develop bespoke sales approaches to generate future institutional leads
- Educate partners about our product portfolio and complimentary services offered
- Develop positive working relationships with partners to further establish our business
- Deliver customer presentations and attend sales meetings, trade shows, and relevant industry conferences
- Provide market insight and competitor analysis, analyse markets, and relevant developments and trends
- Support the execution of Spotcap’s brand and product management strategy, working closely together with our Communications/PR, Product, as well as UX/Design teams
Working at Spotcap means you will benefit from the following...
- Be part of a dynamic, driven and international team with diverse backgrounds, based in our office in the heart of Berlin
- Strong career progression and the opportunity to grow with the business
- A startup atmosphere in an established company environment with flat hierarchies - meaning you’ll be expected, and encouraged, to contribute your ideas
- Training and development budgets which can be used for conferences, attending personal training and development courses to ensure continuous growth and development
- A great company culture with regular social activities and tech talks
- A collaborative working culture with regular brainstorms, stand-ups and inter-departmental gatherings
- Fresh fruit, drinks, cereal, and regular team breakfasts
Our ideal candidate has:
- At least 7-10 years of demonstrated sales experience within the large-corporate banking or insurance sector, offering B2B or SaaS solutions to institutional clients
- Existing relationships to various banking decision-makers in the DACH market (preferred)
- Exceptional English and German business communication skills, both verbal & written, along with excellent presentation skills
- A positive, dedicated, and flexible attitude and the ability to operate in a lively and fast-paced environment
- Strong business analysis skills to understand client needs and an entrepreneurial mindset combined with a commercial drive
- Experience in maintaining strong customer-focused service culture, and highest performance standards for quality, customer commitments, and efficiency
- A Master, Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business (or other relevant discipline) or equivalent educational background