Working Student Visual Designer (m/w/d) - Berlin
- Berlin, Germany
Spotcap is a leading fintech company that offers digital lending technology to financial institutions around the world. Financial services are evolving at an unprecedented pace, and we have our sights set on transforming the industry with technology that makes finance fair, accessible and focused on the customer.
In pursuing our vision, our most important asset have been our people — the masterminds behind Spotcap. Based in Berlin, we are an international team of finance, engineering, marcom and business professionals from more than 25 countries.
If you share our passion for finance and technology, join our team of outstanding talent and play a part in shaping the industry's digital future.
The marketing team is Spotcap’s creative powerhouse that presents the company’s story, vision and services to a global audience. By combining intuitive web experiences with tailored messaging, we develop content that is insightful, memorable and delivers on strategic objectives.
PLEASE NOTE: ONLY INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN A FORMAL UNIVERSITY DEGREE UNTIL AT LEAST NOVEMBER 2021 WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
Based in our Berlin office, the Working Student Visual Designer will support Spotcap’s dynamic marketing team. You will be working closely with our UX/UI Designer as well as our marketing specialists in order to support them with content creation and visualisation.
In this role you will…
- Create landing pages, infographics, flyers, brochures and presentations
- Assist with managing the design library
- Ensure that digital assets are of high quality and consistently follow Spotcap’s brand guidelines
- Research the latest trends in UX and UI design
Working at Spotcap means you will benefit from the following...
- Be part of a dynamic, driven and international team with diverse backgrounds, based in our office in the heart of Berlin
- Strong career progression and the opportunity to grow with the business
- A startup atmosphere in an established company environment with flat hierarchies - meaning you’ll be expected, and encouraged, to contribute your ideas
- Training and development budgets which can be used for conferences, attending personal training and development courses to ensure continuous growth and development
- A great company culture with regular social activities and tech talks
- A collaborative working culture with regular brainstorms, stand-ups and inter-departmental gatherings
- Fresh fruit, drinks, cereals, and regular team breakfasts
Our ideal candidate has…
- At least one year of relevant experience and is currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree course in communication design, graphic design, media design, web development or similar (until at least September 2021)
- An updated portfolio with recent projects
- A talent for visual design, with an eye for detail.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs, such as Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- A strong interest in brand identity.
- Excellent English language skills, an additional language is a plus.
- Ideally, you have worked with tools like InVision and Sketch.