Working Student Marketing and Communications (m/w/d) - Berlin
- Berlin, Germany
Spotcap is a leading fintech company that offers digital lending technology to financial institutions around the world. Financial services are evolving at an unprecedented pace, and we have our sights set on transforming the industry with technology that makes finance fair, accessible and focused on the customer.
In pursuing our vision, our most important asset have been our people — the masterminds behind Spotcap. Based in Berlin, we are an international team of finance, engineering, marcom and business professionals from more than 25 countries.
If you share our passion for finance and technology, join our team of outstanding talent and play a part in shaping the industry's digital future.
The marketing team is Spotcap’s creative powerhouse that presents the company’s story, vision and services to a global audience. By combining intuitive web experiences with tailored messaging, we develop content that is insightful, memorable and delivers on strategic objectives.
Based in our Berlin office, the Working Student Marketing and Communications will be working with Spotcap’s dynamic marketing team, supporting their written content production and social media strategy. Aside from working closely with our content marketing specialist, you will also collaborate with design, PR and engineering experts.
In this role you will…
- Write clear and engaging content for blogs, web pages and social media, and update our digital channels
- Assist in event preparation, covering presentations, print materials and briefings
- Support competitor analysis and research into emerging content trends
Working at Spotcap means you will benefit from the following...
- Be part of a dynamic, driven and international team of more than 120 employees from 25 countries, with diverse backgrounds, based in our offices in the heart of Berlin
- Strong career progression and the opportunity to grow with the business
- A startup atmosphere in an established company environment with flat hierarchies - meaning you’ll be expected, and encouraged, to contribute your ideas
- Training and development budgets which can be used for conferences, attending personal training and development courses to ensure continuous growth and development
- A great company culture with regular social activities, tech talks and health and fitness initiatives
- A collaborative working culture with regular brainstorms, stand-ups and inter-departmental gatherings across two continents
- Choose your own device: the option to choose between a high-end Dell or Mac Notebook
- Fresh fruit, drinks, cereals, and regular team breakfasts
- Relocation support services
Our ideal candidate has…
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and German
- Experience in producing web content, ideally able to share examples
- Previous experience in social media
- Experience with WordPress is a plus
- Interested in finance and technology topics
- Curious and creative with a self-organised working style