Working Student Marketing Automation (m/w/d) - Berlin
- Berlin, Germany
Spotcap is a leading fintech company that offers digital lending technology to financial institutions around the world. Financial services are evolving at an unprecedented pace, and we have our sights set on transforming the industry with technology that makes finance fair, accessible and focused on the customer.
In pursuing our vision, our most important asset have been our people — the masterminds behind Spotcap. Based in Berlin, we are an international team of finance, engineering, marcom and business professionals from more than 25 countries.
If you share our passion for finance and technology, join our team of outstanding talent and play a part in shaping the industry's digital future.
As a dedicated Working Student Marketing Automation you will work on all email communications. You will also support the development of processes, automation and journeys which are the backbone of our client and partner communication. This role requires strong technical know-how, good analytical and problems solving skills, as well as a clear vision and understanding of how different technical architectures work.
In this role you will…
- Assist in the development of Spotcap’s CRM product strategy and its execution
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders on projects with the aim of improving the overall user experience.
- Assist in setting up email journeys utilising Salesforce Marketing Cloud infrastructure.
- Learn to create and maintain highly personalised emails using AMPScript as well as to create & maintain automation, triggered emails and Journeys.
- Analyse relevant KPIs and draw valid conclusions in order to improve channel performance.
- Keep on top of industry trends and best practices, focusing in particular on new Salesforce.com developments.
Our ideal candidate…
- Is studying in a Bachelor’s or Master's program in a Computer/IT discipline or Business Informatics.
- Has good knowledge of HTML and CSS and SQL
- SFMC Platform certifications are a big plus
- Great analytical skills, strong attention to detail, as well as a hands-on mentality.
- Previous internship or job experience in IT is strong plus.
- Fluency in English.
Working at Spotcap means you will benefit from the following...
- Be part of a dynamic, driven and international team of more than 120 employees from 25 countries, with diverse backgrounds, based in our offices in the heart of Berlin.
- Strong career progression and the opportunity to grow with the business.
- A startup atmosphere in an established company environment with flat hierarchies - meaning you’ll be expected, and encouraged, to contribute your ideas.
- Training and development budgets which can be used for conferences, attending personal training and development courses to ensure continuous growth and development.
- A great company culture with regular social activities, tech talks and health and fitness initiatives.
- A collaborative working culture with regular brainstorms, stand-ups and inter-departmental gatherings across two continents.
- Choose your own device: the option to choose between a high-end Dell or Mac Notebook.
- Relocation support services.
- Fresh fruit, drinks, cereals, and regular team breakfasts.