Recruiter - Fixed Term Contract
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
Spotcap is a leading European fintech lender. We are driven by the mission to empower SMEs with tailored finance, allowing them to focus on what really matters - their business.
We are a team of finance and business professionals from all kinds of backgrounds and nationalities. Together we are focused on sustainable growth. Our customers and their needs are at the core of our business and the key driver for all decisions.
Our most important assets are the people behind our success. At Spotcap we value ownership, creativity, lean processes and curiosity. We look for like-minded professionals who want to join us in shaping the future of finance.
- Be part of a dynamic, driven and very international team
- A challenging full-time role at the forefront of the booming fintech industry with Spotcap having already been awarded numerous accolades in that space
- A start-up atmosphere in an established company environment with flat hierarchies where you’ll be expected and encouraged to contribute your ideas
- A strong team culture with regular social events, tech talks, training sessions and team meetings
As we are growing and growing we have opened a new role in our recruitment team in London (Fixed term contract 6 months to a year) recruiting for both the UK & Dutch office. We are looking for a resourceful and driven individual who will work on recruitment projects with a strong focus on tech roles.
In this role you will be…
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting from creating job descriptions, identifying relevant recruiting channels, active sourcing and posting jobs, to selection and screening of candidates together with our hiring teams
- In charge of all candidate sourcing streams and you are proactive and creative about identifying new recruiting channels and trends to ensure that Spotcap stays at the forefront of innovative recruitment
- The first point of call at Spotcap for all applicants, priding yourself on delivering the best possible hiring experience
- Maintaining communication with all stakeholders in a transparent, professional and enjoyable manner
- Uncovering the needs and motivations of today’s scarce talent
Our ideal candidate has…
- First experience in a recruiting agency or recruiting department of a respected financial or tech company in which you were responsible for the full recruitment cycle
- A strong passion for recruitment and a sound understanding of how to present relevant questions and situations to candidates to determine their true value and motivation
- Strong interpersonal skills and a pragmatic approach to daily activities.
- Effective time management skills where you are on top of your daily activities and schedule
- An understanding of the significance of prioritising tasks and an appreciation for the value in handling things as simply as possible
- Excellent written and verbal Dutch & English skills
- A strong dedication for processes and structures
- A degree in Business, HR, Psychology or other related subject
Working at Spotcap means you will benefit from the following:
- Be part of a dynamic, driven and very engaged team with a fantastic workplace in Amsterdam
- A challenging full-time role at the forefront of the booming business lending industry with Spotcap having already been awarded numerous accolades in that space
- A scale-up like atmosphere in an established company environment with flat hierarchies where you’ll be expected and encouraged to contribute your ideas
- Strong career progression and opportunity to grow with the business
- A strong team culture with regular social events, training sessions, and team-wide learnings
- Fresh fruit, drinks and snacks
- Regular team & social activities