Senior QA Manager (m/w/d) - Berlin
- Berlin, Germany
Spotcap is a leading fintech company that offers digital lending technology to financial institutions around the world. Financial services are evolving at an unprecedented pace, and we have our sights set on transforming the industry with technology that makes finance fair, accessible and focused on the customer.
In pursuing our vision, our most important asset have been our people — the masterminds behind Spotcap. Based in Berlin, we are an international team of finance, engineering, marketing and business professionals from more than 25 countries.
If you share our passion for finance and technology, join our team of outstanding talent and play a part in shaping the industry's digital future.
In this role you will…
- Lead all QA efforts within Spotcap, this includes automated and manual testing and crowdsourced testing.
- Improve developer and engineering team's test coverage, release velocity, and production health.
- Be responsible for automating repeated tasks and build test coverage through existing or new infrastructure.
- Write code/scripts to test systems.
- Set up the necessary infrastructure.
- Collaborate with Product Owners and the team to structure test scenarios and define acceptance criteria for user stories.
- Take care of design, execution and documentation of business tests.
Working at Spotcap means you will benefit from the following:
- Be part of a dynamic, driven and international team of more than 120 employees from 25 countries, with diverse backgrounds, based in our offices in the heart of Berlin.
- Strong career progression and the opportunity to grow with the business.
- A startup atmosphere in an established company environment with flat hierarchies - meaning you’ll be expected, and encouraged, to contribute your ideas.
- Training and development budgets which can be used for conferences, attending personal training and development courses to ensure continuous growth and development.
- A great company culture with regular social activities, tech talks and health and fitness initiatives.
- A collaborative working culture with regular brainstorms, stand-ups and inter-departmental gatherings across two continents.
- Choose your own device: the option to choose between a high-end Dell or Mac Notebook.
- Fresh fruit, drinks, cereals, and regular team breakfasts.
- Relocation support services.
Our ideal candidate has…
- Masters degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, including development and/or test automation experience.
- Software development experience in at least 1 programming language.
- Analytical and organisational skills.
- A high sense of quality, ability to work to deadlines, attention to detail and taking ownership of delivering a sound solution.
- An innate curiosity and drive to get things done.
- Fluency in English.