Senior Marketing Executive
- London, UK
Spotcap is a leading European business lender. We are driven by the mission to empower SMEs with tailored finance, allowing them to focus on what really matters - their business.
We are a team of finance and business professionals from all kinds of backgrounds and nationalities. Our most important assets are the people behind our success. At Spotcap we value ownership, creativity and curiosity. Together we are focussed on sustainable growth. We look for like-minded professionals who want to join us in shaping the future of finance.
We are looking for an ambitious Marketing Manager to join our dynamic and professional team in London. In this role, you will mainly be responsible for content creation and UK marketing activities. You will be part of our wider Marketing & Communications team spread out over the London and Amsterdam offices, and will report to our Senior Marketing Manager based in Amsterdam.
In this role, you will...
- Create new and appealing content, including copy for our website, blogs and articles as well as multimedia materials
- Manage our main website and (SEO) landing pages in Wordpress to improve user experience and optimise conversion
- Boost organic rankings on Google by monitoring and improving our SEO efforts
- Advance customer relationships by crafting and sending out transactional or commercial email messages
- Manage our social media channels, building communities and inspiring our follower base through organic and sponsored content
- Engage with clients to collect personal reviews and gather constructive feedback
- Support our Growth Hacker in content marketing campaigns to drive new business
- Help identify trends, analyse user data and brainstorm new ideas to optimise our strategy and enhance performance
Working with us means you will...
- Be part of a dynamic, driven and very engaged team with a fantastic workplace in the heart of London
- Work at the forefront of the booming business lending industry, with Spotcap having been awarded numerous accolades in that space
- Join an established scale-up company with flat hierarchies, where you’re expected and encouraged to contribute your ideas
- Enjoy a strong team culture with regular social events, training and knowledge sharing sessions
- Benefit from a strong career progression and the opportunity to grow with the business
- Be offered private health and dental insurance, and above-average employer pension contribution
- Have access to fresh fruit, drinks and snacks at the office
The ideal Spotcapper for this role will have...
- 2+ years experience in (digital) marketing / communications
- A bachelor and/or master's degree in a relevant field
- Excellent English business communication skills (written and verbal), preferably a native speaker
- Previous experience with Wordpress, CRM systems like Marketing Cloud and marketing analytics tools
- Basic understanding of SEO and affinity for analytical thinking
- The drive and ambition to work in a fast-paced environment and help grow the business
- Interest and affinity with finance and/or business lending
- Experience in a (B2B) start-up or scale-up
When applying for this role, please submit a cover letter explaining how your skills and experience fit the advertised position, as well as your motivation to join Spotcap. Note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.