Technical Marketing Product Specialist
- London, UK
Spotcap is a leading European fintech lender. We are driven by the mission to empower SMEs with tailored finance, allowing them to focus on what really matters - their business.
We are a team of finance and business professionals from all kinds of backgrounds and nationalities. Together we are focused on sustainable growth. Our customers and their needs are at the core of our business and the key driver for all decisions.
Our most important assets are the people behind our success. At Spotcap we value ownership, creativity, lean processes and curiosity. We are always looking for like-minded professionals who want to join us in shaping the future of finance.
Right now we are in need of a talented and versatile Technical Marketing Product Executive with a strong understanding of WordPress to join our dynamic London based team. In this role, you will develop new features (web), optimize our customer journey and be responsible for analytics, and marketing automation systems.
You will create a strategy and implement improvements for NL and UK together with our wider marketing & communications team. Within this team, you will report to and work closely together with our Head of Marketing (based in Amsterdam).
In this role you will:
- Assist with the management and development of our WordPress sites for marketing, ensuring consistency, stability, and performance.
- Capture requirements and translate them into clean and semantic code, to ensure that all user input is validated before it is submitted to the back-end.
- Be responsible for the full marketing tech stack - capitalising on the capabilities of existing tools and implementing new ones to improve our KPIs.
- Develop new core website elements, features and functionalities in WordPress for our dynamic and customisable corporate website and releasing these features on a continuous basis.
- Ensure the technical feasibility and responsiveness of UI/UX designs and will optimise tools for maximum speed and scalability.
- Assist in the usage of Google Analytics and Tag Manager to implement event tracking, custom dimensions or enable tracking with third-parties.
- Help to build connections between our website assets and third-party software such as Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Zapier, etc, as well as overseeing automated testing and QA efforts, ensuring frontend assets efficiency.
- Proactively research, prototype and present new ideas to improve our online reach, form conversions, and/or user experience for prospects. You will align your workload with your marketing and business managers.
- Has extended experience with building and maintaining WordPress websites, knowing all about custom shortcodes and WordPress templates. You are familiar with plugins such as Visual Composer.
- Advanced skills in common marketing tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar and A/B testing software like VWO or Optimizely)
- Excellent English business communication skills (written and verbal)
- A disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance and can work independently in a fast-paced and fast-moving environment.
- A financial background is a plus, but not required a background (B2B) start-up or scale-up is highly desirable
Working at Spotcap means you will benefit from the following:
- Be part of a dynamic, driven and very engaged team with a fantastic workplace in the centre of London.
- A challenging full-time role at the forefront of the booming business lending industry with Spotcap having already been awarded numerous accolades in that space.
- A scale-up like atmosphere in an established company environment with flat hierarchies where you’ll be expected and encouraged to contribute your ideas.
- Strong career progression and opportunity to grow with the business.
- A strong team culture with regular social events, training sessions, and team-wide learnings.
- Fresh fruit, drinks and snacks
- Private health and dental insurance
- Above- average employer pension contribution