- London, UK
Spotcap is a leading European fintech lender. We are driven by the mission to empower SMEs with tailored finance, allowing them to focus on what really matters - their business.
We are a team of finance and business professionals from all kinds of backgrounds and nationalities. Together we are focused on sustainable growth. Our customers and their needs are at the core of our business and the key driver for all decisions.
Our most important assets are the people behind our success. At Spotcap we value ownership, creativity, lean processes and curiosity. We look for like-minded professionals who want to join us in shaping the future of finance.
Right now we are looking for an ambitious Marketing Manager to join our dynamic and professional team in London. In this role, you will mainly be responsible for content creation and UK marketing activities. This will include maintaining our website, operating our CRM systems, managing our social media channels, boosting our rankings through SEO and gathering user feedback/reviews from our clients.
You will be part of a wider marketing & communications team and will report to our Senior Marketing Manager (based in Amsterdam), with whom you will brainstorm new ideas and implement projects. You will stay on top of market trends, seek out new marketing opportunities for Spotcap by analysing existing data, and looking for new ways and channels to market our services.
In this role, you will...
- Create new and appealing content. This includes copywriting for the website, writing articles and co-crafting branded materials with our designer.
- Build content marketing campaigns in collaboration with our Growth Hacker to drive our demand generation efforts.
- Manage our main website and (SEO) landing pages in Wordpress to improve our user experience and generate leads through conversion optimisation.
- Advance our customer relationships through information. Crafting and sending out transactional or commercial email messages with tools like ExactTarget/Marketing Cloud.
- Manage our social media channels. Inspiring our follower base and attracting new followers through company posts and/or sponsored content.
- Gather user feedback and engage with customers to collect personal reviews.
- Boost our organic rankings on Google by improving our SEO efforts.
- Analyse user data from Google Analytics to spot patterns and opportunities.
- Brainstorm with the team to come up with new creative projects.
- Identify trends and insights and optimise spend and performance.
Working at Spotcap means you will benefit from the following:
- Be part of a dynamic, driven and very engaged team with a fantastic workplace in the center of London.
- A challenging full-time role at the forefront of the booming business lending industry with Spotcap having already been awarded numerous accolades in that space.
- A scale-up like atmosphere in an established company environment with flat hierarchies where you’ll be expected and encouraged to contribute your ideas.
- Strong career progression and opportunity to grow with the business.
- A strong team culture with regular social events, training sessions, and team-wide learnings.
- Fresh fruit, drinks, and snacks
- Private health and dental insurance
- Above-average employer pension contribution
The successful candidates will have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in marketing or communications.
- A bachelor or master's degree in a relevant field e.g. business or marketing.
- Previous experience with Wordpress, marketing automation tools like Marketing Cloud and other common marketing tools is a must.
- Basic understanding of SEO and affinity for analytical thinking.
- Excellent English business communication skills (written and verbal).
- Drive and ambition, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- A financial background is a plus, but not required for this role.
- A background in a (B2B) start-up or scale-up is highly desirable.