Advertising Account Executive
- 78 SW 7th St, Miami, FL 33130, USA
Our mission is to ensure that the non-profits continue supporting their causes, and helping thousands of people globally. We give charities the time focus on what really matters, helping people, while we make sure they never run out of fundings for these projects. We are fundraisers, creatives, and hustlers.
We are looking for a qualified Advertising Account Executive to manage customer accounts. This individual will act as a link between the customer and our agency. You will be the key contact of your assigned clients.
You will preserve customer satisfaction by listening to preferences and addressing them through advising and services. The ideal candidate will be a good listener with a customer orientated approach.
Advertising Account Executive responsibilities are:
- Communicate closely with clients in order to apprehend their desires and needs.
- Communicate desires and wishes of clients to the appropriate department or agency
- Learn about the client's’ industry and business activities in order to suggest personalized and specific solutions
- Liaise with clients to organize promotional events or confer on advertising material suited to their profiles and goals
- Following client standards٫ collaborate with colleagues to design creative٫ unique campaigns or other projects that fit their needs.
- Attract new clients through networking techniques.
- Negotiate budgets and deadlines and make detailed presentations justifying costs and schedules
- Keep records of clients٫ and other related administrative or clerical work.
- Proven experience as an Advertising Account Executive or related position
- Firm understanding of the techniques used in marketing٫ and methods of advertising as well as techniques.
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- BSc/ BA in Marketing٫ Business Administration or relevant field
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.