Customer Support Representative
- 78 SW 7th St, Miami, FL 33130, USA
Our mission is to ensure that the non-profits continue supporting their causes, and helping thousands of people globally. We give charities the time focus on what really matters, helping people, while we make sure they never run out of fundings for these projects. We are fundraisers, creatives, and hustlers.
Our customer service representative٫ or CSR٫ will act as a connection٫ providing product/services information and resolving developing problems that our clients might face with precision and competence.
The best CSRs are genuinely delighted to help customers. They’re tolerant٫ empathetic٫ and intensely communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their clients’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless٫ and our CSRs can gather it for us. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They're confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough knowledge to fix the problem.
Handling inquiries from customers and any other individuals concerning our products, policy inquiry, operation process and payment inquiry.
Direct feedback from our customers to appropriate unit or system with clearly, fast and uncomplicated communication
Reacts to the process issues by contacting responsible technical contacts or respective or concerned coworking space part;
Follow up call service issues by our customer or our individuals and go the further mile to make our customers happy
Contributes to continuous process improvement initiatives and in introduce new tools to optimize our entire process of handling customers enquiries and complaints
Take up responsibility from day one and work independently;
Contributes to our process and organization growth and knowledge management.
- Some proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of not just reaching٫ but exceeding quota requirements
- Strong phone administration skills and active listening capabilities
- Experience with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and capacity to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task٫ prioritize٫ and control time effectively
- High school degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.