Product Sales Assistant
- Houston, Plainview, TX 79072, USA
Sports marketing is about promoting sports in general and promoting other products through sports. It is about using a particular strategy and about using sports to help the marketing efforts. At the end Sports marketing is advantageous for athletes, teams, and associations as well as companies that sponsor and promote sports.
We are looking to hire a Product Sales Assistant to join our dynamic team. You will be the eyes for our client, fielding customer inquiries, and finding advanced ways to respond. Working in a joint and engaging environment, you will have the opportunity to interact with people from all walks of life. As you continue to learn and chourself, you will notice that your potential will take you wallenge yherever you want to go.
Salary range: $37000 - $50000 per year.
- Provide callers with accurate information and/or refer their requests to the appropriate department or responsible person.Sell company services through outbound calls in a professional and consultative manner.
- Initiates and answers sales inquiries directly from/to prospective and/or existing customers to promote product offerings, services, and capabilities.
- Monitor daily marketing activities by creating and maintaining business relationships.
- Answer key client questions regarding their account or sales products.
- Provide members with oral and written information as well as education on the services offered to them.
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system, so agents have the most accurate and current data.
- Monitors and follows up on sales activities throughout the process to meet or exceed customer requirements from initial contact to order fulfillment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Detail-oriented with a commitment to excellence.
- Sales related experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be adaptive to sudden change and situations.
- Have an eagerness to learn and obtain new information.Strong Verbal Communication skills.
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Employee Assistance Program