PT Web Content Editor/Moderator - REMOTE & SEATTLE OPENINGS!
- 3610 Albion Pl N, Seattle, WA 98103, USA
Sporcle is the leading provider of online and offline trivia entertainment.
We operate the popular trivia website sporcle.com, a top 1,000 web property in the US. The website has over 500k user-generated trivia games taht have been played over 2.5 billion times. We also operate entertaining live trivia shows that drive patronage to over 400 bars and restaurants each week across the US.
A web content editor/moderator is the bridge between Sporcle staff and the Sporcle community. With new quizzes and features being released every day, we need individuals who can work independently to ensure content is fun, accurate and true to the Sporcle brand.
In this role, you'll be asked to:
- Research and edit trivia content
- Verify and update data using reputable sources
- Respond to user feedback and troubleshoot incoming issues
- Edit images and photos
- Brainstorm unique and innovative ideas for headlines, comments, and blog posts
- Actively manage and promote the Sporcle brand on our social media platforms
- Create and maintain a variety of content types, including email campaigns, social media posts, quizzes, and blogs
- Previous content editing and/or writing experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional, positive, and enthusiastic writing tone
- Strict attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Proficient computer skills
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.