Sr Network Engineer at Newark, NJ.
- NJ Tpke, Newark, NJ, USA
Job title: Sr Network Engineer
Location: Newark, NJ
Job type: Contract to hire
Serves corporate network functions by providing the Planning, Designing, Procurement and Implementation plans.
• Achieves network design and operational objectives by designing and engineering, evaluating, recommending, formulating testing and implementation plans for current and new technology; contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; designing cost effective networks, ensuring industry best practices networks; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing changes.
• Responsible for planning and designing complex data and voice network infrastructures, procurement and implementation plans.
• Responsible for contributing to the network roadmap
• Implementing, testing and setup of network monitoring systems. Ensure reporting on all networks and systems is being provided.
• Provide 3rd level Network support and be the subject mater expert for high level network issue resolution
• Meets network infra financial objectives by forecasting requirements; assist the manager in preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Determines service requirements by analyzing needs of users/departments; prioritizing modifications to core/ branch network; developing and implementing documentation requirements for the network.
• Perform capacity planning, analysis, and reporting.
• Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends in new technologies for WAN, LAN, security, capacity, and response time optimization.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in department’s future plans.
• Accomplishes the network strategies and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Project management and documentation are key responsibility for this position
The Network Architect is a self-starter/self-motivated, team player with 10+ years in the networking profession.
• Hands on Knowledge in the flowing Network Technologies to include Cisco/ Avaya Routers, Switches, checkpoint Firewalls, Load-Balancers, VPN concentrators as well as others for all data centers and branches.
• Strong Knowledge and hands on experience in QOS design and implementation is required for this position.
• Must have design and deployment experience in BGP, EIGRP, ISIS, SPB, Ether Channels,
• Project management and documentation utilizing various tool including MS Project, Visio, Office suite, etc.
• Strong interpersonal, collaboration, and communications
• Must have min 5 plus years of network design experience for mid to large size environments.
• Must have extensive networking and systems integration and industry certifications
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science - Preferred
If you are interested, please fill the below details and send along with your updated resume.
• Visa Status:
• Current Location :
• Contact Number:
• Are you open to face to face interview?:
• Are you ready for relocation, if non local?:
• Expected Rate $/Hr:
• Skype ID:
• Project Availability:
• Best time to reach:
SpikeIT Global Solutions, Inc.
Phone : 732-743-8526
Email: [email protected]
Web : www.spikeitglobal.com
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.