Need Core Java Developer at San Francisco, CA.
- San Francisco Bay Trail, San Francisco, CA, USA
SpikeIT Global Solutions, Inc. is a global firm providing highest quality of services in field of Information Technology, serving various clients in Finance, Telecom, Insurance, Pharma, Healthcare and Media sectors.
The main motto of SpikeIT business services is ‘Client First’. We stand till the last minute without compromising on the quality and delivering the right solutions to the client requirements. We strongly believe in human relationships, business ethics & values to strive to success.
Job title: Core Java Developer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Note: Face to face is must
Need someone who has more than 10 years of experience.
Need strong experience in multi-threading, exception handling, distributed programming, JDBC programming. Strong experience in data Bus, data streaming and socket programming
· Need strong core Java developer who has hands on experience on application development with multi-threading, exception handling, distributed programming, JDBC programming
· Strong experience in data Bus, data streaming and socket programming
· Experience on working relational (MySQL, SQL, Oracle) & NOSQL databases
· Good to have experience in building/using data replication tools like GoldenGate
· Good to have knowledge on AWS/Google compute engine/Microsoft Azure, VMs, Docker & Micro service
· Good to have knowledge on Open Source technologies to interact and integrate applications
· Extensive working experience on Core Java 1.6/1.7+, JDBC, Caching, Hibernate, ORM Layers.
· Knowledge on REST API frameworks. Strong debugging/analytical skills.
· Need good Java and DB skills, understanding of replication, SQL and NoSQL databases
· Capable of analyzing requirements and develop software as per project defined software process
· Develop and peer review of LLD (Initiate/ participate in peer reviews)
· Ability to execute test plans, create test cases test data and contribute to appropriate software (including programming languages) development life cycle methodology and application of specialized business and technical knowledge.
· Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
· Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
· Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
· Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
SpikeIT Global Solutions, Inc.
Phone : 732-743-8526
Email: [email protected]
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.