Digital Marketing Specialist
- 2501 Aerial Center Pkwy, Morrisville, NC 27560, USA
Spencer Health Solutions (www.spencerhealthsolutions.com) is transforming healthcare by moving care delivery to the home through the company’s spencer® medication adherence and engagement platform. The spencer FDA Class I technology enables virtual care by connecting patients, clinicians, pharmacists, and family members digitally.
The Morrisville company offers the right candidate an opportunity to be part of a high-performing team in the development of cutting-edge medical technology at the exciting point of market entry through leading health technology distributors in the US, Canada, and Europe.
The Digital Marketing Specialist develops and implements strategic marketing and digital communications programs that advance Spencer Health Solutions, Inc.’s industry leadership and effectively represent the company's products and services to customers and to drive sales. The specialist provides direction to vendors and optimizes resources while managing multiple communication programs and campaigns with overlapping deadlines. This position reports to the Sr. Digital Brand Manager.
- Monitoring and maintenance of data quality in the marketing database; analyzes gaps in the business’s data, customer acquisition/penetration strategies, and data quality practices; makes recommendations for improvements
- Market assessment for new practices and technologies that will assist in department’s improvement and optimization
- Running monthly/quarterly/annual marketing KPI reviews, program ROI and communicating actionable insights to drive scalable, high performance
- Assists in vendor selection and management that contribute to marketing program effectiveness
- Manages a variety of simultaneous marketing projects, adhering to timelines and working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders
- Supports omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Set social/digital strategy, engagement and audience building on social platforms to reach lead gen and sales goals
- Provide design updates, testing and execution of changes to the websites, blog, microsites and other digital properties
- Manage organic search engine performance and goal setting based on site impressions, click through rates, traffic, and conversions
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns, including building, testing, and deploying landing pages.
- Generate and distribute email lead gen and drip campaigns through HubSpot platform
- Review, recommend, and manage integration of website activities to CRM platform
- Produce and manage copy and graphics content for online advertising and social posting
- Manage webinar and podcast production, hosting and distribution
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent experience
- 3+ years marketing expertise including interaction with corporate sales team
- CRM experience (preferably Salesforce)
- Experience creating B2B and consumer-focused marketing campaigns utilizing an omni-channel approach
- Proven command of digital marketing best-practices
- Exceptional organizational skills: ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines and achieve goals within budget
- Solution oriented with advanced creativity and problem-solving skills. Strong communication, presentation, and persuasion skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills for business analysis
- Strong project management
- Experience developing and executing omni-channel B2B and consumer marketing campaigns
- Experience with HubSpot, graphic design platforms, project management platforms, Google Analytics, data-driven SEO analysis and optimization
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Twitter, LinkedIn and more), and content distribution and placement networks
- Strong cross-functional teamwork
- Self-starter who needs minimal supervision and able to effectively manage through ambiguity
- Experience in the healthcare, medical device, pharmaceutical space is a plus
Spencer Health Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.