Sr. Mobile Application Developer
- 2501 Aerial Center Pkwy, Morrisville, NC 27560, USA
Spencer Health Solutions (www.spencerhealthsolutions.com) is transforming healthcare by moving care delivery to the home through the company’s spencer® medication adherence and engagement platform. The spencer FDA Class I technology enables virtual care by connecting patients, clinicians, pharmacists, and family members digitally.
The Morrisville company offers the right candidate an opportunity to be part of a high-performing team in the development of cutting-edge medical technology at the exciting point of market entry through leading health technology distributors in the US, Canada, and Europe.
As a Senior Mobile Application Developer, you will focus on the design and development of our mobile applications that positively impacts the health of our customers in countries around the world. We are looking for individuals with a strong passion for problem solving and developing software solutions in the medical device industry. The ideal candidate will have software development expertise in Cross platform Mobile application development (iOS & Android), who is highly organized and methodical with a strong attention to detail. An understanding of IOT is strongly preferred.
- Analyze business needs and available technologies to deliver quality software solutions.
- Work collaboratively as part of a fast paced agile team to complete projects on time.
- Evaluate new technologies to ensure software solutions are reliable, scalable and efficient across all platforms.
- Troubleshoot problems identified in the fleet to ensure the platform meets the company’s quality objectives.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of native IOS Mobile application development and Native Android application development.
- Proficient in design and development of relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in cloud application deployments using docker within AWS.
- Experience developing automated tests using AVA.
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Ability to read, understand, and execute job functions in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures
- REST API, Node.js, React, React-Native, MySQL and NoSQL and is eager to systematically solve complicated technical problems.
Spencer Health Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.