QA Test Engineer
- 2501 Aerial Center Pkwy, Morrisville, NC 27560, USA
Spencer Health Solutions (www.spencerhealthsolutions.com) is transforming healthcare by moving care delivery to the home through the company’s spencer® medication adherence and engagement platform. The spencer FDA Class I technology enables virtual care by connecting patients, clinicians, pharmacists, and family members digitally.
The Morrisville company offers the right candidate an opportunity to be part of a high-performing team in the development of cutting-edge medical technology at the exciting point of market entry through leading health technology distributors in the US, Canada, and Europe.
The QA Test Engineer is responsible for validating and executing test strategies to support hardware and software releases. This role is expected to participate in all phases of the software and hardware development process and implement a continuous improvement culture into software engineering and testing teams.
- Assist in the Identification and implementation of new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Support product release activities and support/service internal customers.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated) with a focus on generating test application code.
- Support planning, monitoring and control of the testing activities and tasks.
- Execute product testing, and support planning and scheduling of project testing timelines.
- Ability to design and develop test plans, test strategies, test cases and test results reports.
- Responsible for functional, regression, performance, load and stress testing of the software products
- Creates and tracks the defects with application teams until their closure.
- Researches and develops an understanding of the marketing requirements for the product features being tested, including how the users use the features and their performance requirements for the features
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering/science and minimum 2-year industry experience.
- Knowledge of programming and scripting languages such as Java Script, Python, Visual Studio, and SQL.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance processes, principles and methodologies.
- Ability to design and execute detailed test plans and test cases
- Some knowledge of Jira for reporting and managing QA issues and tests
- Experience with Windows and LINUX operating systems.
- Experience with testing mobile applications, web applications, and hardware applications.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated with good decision-making and leadership abilities.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a fast paced environment with quick turnaround.
- Good Oral and written communication skills.
- Able to maintain professional working relationships.
Spencer Health Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.