Pharmacy Solution Owner
- 2501 Aerial Center Pkwy, Morrisville, NC 27560, USA
Spencer Health Solutions (www.spencerhealthsolutions.com) is transforming healthcare by moving care delivery to the home through the company’s spencer® medication adherence and engagement platform. The spencer FDA Class I technology enables virtual care by connecting patients, clinicians, pharmacists, and family members digitally.
The Morrisville company offers the right candidate an opportunity to be part of a high-performing team in the development of cutting-edge medical technology at the exciting point of market entry through leading health technology distributors in the US, Canada, and Europe.
The Pharmacy Solution Owner is responsible for developing project plans focused on the integration of Spencer Health Solutions’ Pharmacy partners, and management of pharmacy relationships which includes the preparation, monitoring, updating, and communication of the project plans to a variety of stakeholders. This is a position that works cross-functionally throughout the entire organization to keep our projects on track and communicated appropriately. The Pharmacy Solution Owner will report directly to the Chief Operating & Finance Officer.
- Developing a clear project plan tailored to the specific project
- Pharmacy onboarding (hardware and software integration and set-up) including but not limited to clinical trial packagers
- Overall clear communication to key stakeholders around the direction, status, and completion
- Reviewing and resolving issues on projects
- Updating top-level management weekly on project status
- Coordinate internal resources, especially department PMs for the successful execution of cross-functional projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget
- Monitor and track progress of the detailed project plan
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ensuring compliance with regulated requirements
- Leads efforts to analyze current operations projects makes recommendations for improvement and coordinates the decision-making process
- Continuous strive to improve efficiently of projects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Customer and account management skills
- Knowledge of Design for Six Sigma methodology
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office Applications; Office 365, Excel, Power Point, Word, Visio, etc.
- Proficient in managing timelines, project plans, and budget
- Time management skills which include multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently to tight deadlines
- Distinctive problem solving, organizational, attention to detail, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read, understand, and execute job functions in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures
- Working knowledge of Clinical Drug Trial Operations and processes
- Working knowledge of pharmacy operations, Rx packaging technology, and drug supply chain
- Experience working in a Healthcare environment
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycle and Agile processes
Spencer Health Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.