Operations Project Manager
- 2501 Aerial Center Pkwy, Morrisville, NC 27560, USA
Spencer Health Solutions (www.spencerhealthsolutions.com) is transforming healthcare by moving care delivery to the home through the company’s spencer® medication adherence and engagement platform. The spencer FDA Class I technology enables virtual care by connecting patients, clinicians, pharmacists, and family members digitally.
The Morrisville company offers the right candidate an opportunity to be part of a high-performing team in the development of cutting-edge medical technology at the exciting point of market entry through leading health technology distributors in the US, Canada, and Europe.
The Operations Project Manager is responsible for developing project plans which include the preparation, monitoring, updating, and communication of the project plans to a variety of stakeholders. This is a position that works cross-functionally throughout the entire organization to keep our projects on track and communicated appropriately. The Operations Project Manager will report directly to the Chief Operating & Finance Officer.
- Developing a clear project plan tailored to the specific project
- Overall clear communication to key stakeholders around the direction, status, and completion
- Reviewing and resolving issues on projects
- Updating top-level management weekly on project status
- Coordinate internal resources, especially department PMs for the successful execution of cross-functional projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Monitor and track progress of the detailed project plan
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Ensuring compliance with regulated requirements
- Leads efforts to analyze current operations projects makes recommendations for improvement and coordinates the decision-making process
- Continuous strive to improve efficiently of projects
- Special projects as needed for Operations
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Knowledge of Design for Six Sigma methodology
- Advanced Computer skills including Microsoft Office Applications; Office 365, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.
- Proficient in managing timelines, project plans, and budget
- ROI Analysis
- Great with Excel for Demand forecasting and modeling
- Time management skills which include multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently to tight deadlines
- Distinctive problem solving, organizational, attention to detail, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read, understand, and execute job functions in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures
- Experience working in a regulated environment
- Working knowledge of software development lifecycle and Agile processes
Spencer Health Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.