Senior Full Stack Engineer
- 2501 Aerial Center Pkwy, Morrisville, NC 27560, USA
Spencer Health Solutions (www.spencerhealthsolutions.com) is transforming healthcare by moving care delivery to the home through the company’s spencer® medication adherence and engagement platform. The spencer FDA Class I technology enables virtual care by connecting patients, clinicians, pharmacists, and family members digitally.
The Morrisville company offers the right candidate an opportunity to be part of a high-performing team in the development of cutting-edge medical technology at the exciting point of market entry through leading health technology distributors in the US, Canada, and Europe.
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer, you will focus on the design and development of our web applications that positively impact the health of our customers in countries around the world. We are looking for individuals with a strong passion for problem-solving and developing software solutions in the medical device industry. The ideal candidate will have software development experience in Node.js, AngularJS, React, MySQL, and NoSQL and is eager to systematically solve complicated technical problems. The initial project will consist of front-end development and migration from AngularJS to React.
- Analyze business needs and available technologies to deliver quality software solutions.
- Work collaboratively as part of a fast-paced agile team to complete projects on time.
- Evaluate new technologies to ensure software solutions are reliable, scalable, and efficient.
- Troubleshoot problems identified in the fleet to ensure the platform meets the company’s quality objectives.
- Produce high-quality design, code, and technical documentation.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience.
- Expert in developing clean, scalable Web applications in Node.js, React, and AngularJS.
- Expert in building secure networked web applications.
- Proficient in the design and development of relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in cloud application deployments using docker within AWS.
- Experience in developing mobile applications.
- Experience developing automated tests using AVA.
Spencer Health Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.