NetSuite Administrator (Contract)
- 2501 Aerial Center Pkwy, Morrisville, NC 27560, USA
Spencer Health Solutions (www.helloimspencer.com) is transforming healthcare by moving care delivery to the home through the company’s spencer® medication adherence and engagement platform. The Spencer FDA Class I technology enables virtual care by connecting patients, clinicians, pharmacists and family members digitally.
The Morrisville company offers the right candidate an opportunity to be part of a high-performing team in the development of cutting-edge medical technology at the exciting point of market entry through leading health technology distributors in the US, Canada and Europe. If you are interested in joining a committed, passionate, intelligent, and creative team, Spencer Health Solutions may be the place for you!
The NetSuite Administrator will be responsible for but not limited to the administration and configuration of NetSuite and other integrated systems. The individual will work with multiple business units and will be responsible for managing and monitoring all operational aspects of NetSuite and other Enterprise systems, as well as provide a strategic vision for the use of NetSuite and connected systems throughout the company.
- Collaborate with users to understand their business processes and support their optimized use of NetSuite
- Enhancement of NetSuite ERP and CRM
- Support stock NetSuite case management with customization elements for high volume channel
- Post-go-live optimizations and follow-on development efforts
- Primary point of contact for application support managing any escalations to NetSuite support
- Manage user access and maintain proper system access/roles/rights
- Support user requests for new searches, reports, KPI’s, dashboards and customization
- Plan, review, and manage change configurations, customization, and 3rd party integration requests
- Fully document existing and new customizations as well as workflows
- Working closely with engineering team to design, test and deploy application extensions using system API and 3rd party tools
- Support e-commerce site integration
- Manage business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
- Manage NetSuite integration with internal and external systems
- Support operations needs cross-functionally throughout the organization
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years professional with NetSuite ERP
- 5+ years professional work experience in an e-commerce B2C approach, preferred
- 5+ years professional work experience in a B2B environment, preferred
- 5+ years professional experience working with NetSuite Case Management
- 5+ years professional experience working with NetSuite CRM
- 5+ years professional experience working with NetSuite workflow and customization
- Strong customer focus with demonstrated business process perspective
- Self-motivated with the ability to deliver quality results while managing shifting priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Remain current in relevant technologies
- Problem solving, critical thinking, and communication
Spencer Health Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.