Support & Systems Engineer
- 2501 Aerial Center Pkwy, Morrisville, NC 27560, USA
Spencer Health Solutions (www.helloimspencer.com) is transforming healthcare by moving care delivery to the home through the company’s spencer® medication adherence and engagement platform. The Spencer FDA Class I technology enables virtual care by connecting patients, clinicians, pharmacists and family members digitally.
The Morrisville company offers the right candidate an opportunity to be part of a high-performing team in the development of cutting-edge medical technology at the exciting point of market entry through leading health technology distributors in the US, Canada and Europe. If you are interested in joining a committed, passionate, intelligent, and creative team, Spencer Health Solutions may be the place for you!
Quality support is critical to the success of a software product or company, yet more importantly, it is critical to our clients as we work to advance research and healthcare from home. Spencer Health Solutions is looking for an experienced Support and Systems Engineer to ensure our product serves our clients well every time they use it, even under some of the most challenging environments. Ideal candidates for this position will work with other teams to make sure software releases go smoothly, technical issues are resolved, and development plans are well communicated.
- Act as an interface between the engineering team and other teams (operations, support, etc.)
- Solve and root cause highly technical tier-three support issues
- Support installation, system upgrade, and cloud deployment processes
- Examine data to ensure correct operations of systems
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Organized and thorough, pays attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Quick learner, able to come up speed on multiple technologies quickly
- Wide experience with systems integration
- Experience supporting operations staff in the field
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (AWS)
- Database experience (MySQL)
- Linux operating system experience
- Network diagnostics skills (WiFi, TCP/IP, SSH, telnet)
- Troubleshooting experience with C/C++ applications
Spencer Health Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.