Senior Backend Engineer
- 2501 Aerial Center Pkwy, Morrisville, NC 27560, USA
spencer Health Solutions (www.helloimspencer.com) is transforming healthcare by moving care delivery to the home through the company’s spencer® medication adherence and engagement platform. The spencer FDA Class I technology enables virtual care by connecting patients, clinicians, pharmacists and family members digitally.
The Morrisville company offers the right candidate an opportunity to be part of a high-performing team in the development of cutting-edge medical technology at the exciting point of market entry through leading health technology distributors in the US, Canada and Europe.
- Analyze business needs and available technologies to deliver quality software solutions
- Work collaboratively as part of a fast-paced agile team to complete projects on time
- Evaluate new technologies to ensure software solutions are reliable, scalable and efficient
- Troubleshoot problems identified in the fleet to ensure the platform meets the company’s quality objectives
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Expert in developing clean, scalable Web applications in Node.js and MySQL
- Expert in building secure networked web applications
- Proficient in design and development of relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience in cloud application deployments using docker within AWS
- Experience in developing mobile applications
- Experience developing automated tests using AVA
spencer Health Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.