Technical Service Manager
- 875 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL 60610, USA
Do you want to join a successful young company specializing in analytical systems for bioprocess industries? We are looking for a Technical Service Manager, within the field of the bioethanol industry.
Specshell is a fast-growing young company with its headquarter in Denmark. Our team works on the development, design, manufacturing, and sales of advanced inline monitoring systems.
We are now establishing a North American hub to focus on the commercialization of our products and services for the bioethanol industry.
As Technical Service Manager you will:
- Work in collaboration with our sales department, with focus on creating the first interests and sales of our products on the North American market.
- Establish, maintain, and operationally lead the technical sales effort.
- Be located in the Midwest working either at our office in Chicago or from home closer to the customers.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Create interest and new commercial leads
- Tailoring and presenting techno-economic value propositions
- Consultancy on process optimization
- Site evaluation and risk assessment
- Instrument installation
- Instrument troubleshooting and technical equipment maintenance
- Training and management of future team members
- Optimizing technical services and in-house operational processes
To be successful in this role, you have:
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in serving Biofuels industry, or similar bio-processes industries.
- Experience in team and project management
- Relevant science education/background
- Strong Communication and networking skills
- Proven Problem-solving skills
- Openness to travel extensively
Sounds interesting? Join us on an exciting journey!
We are working with an ongoing selection, so do not hesitate to apply. Send us your motivated application, CV including relevant experiences and any questions you may have through the application link below.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.