- St. Louis, MO, USA
SpearTip - Mission Statement
Blend cutting-edge technologies, unique skill sets and proven military cyber counterintelligence strategies, SpearTip partners with our Partners to protect shareholder value, shield corporate reputations and enhance long-term profits.
- Tenaciously prospecting, qualifying and capturing leads and opportunities through prospecting via phone, Internet and social media
- Creatively following up on inbound leads to further peak prospect interest
- Successfully creating opportunities within your assigned region
- Partnering with senior sales executives in your assigned region in pursuit of driving revenue for the organization and promotion within the Sales organization
- Driving attendance to and attending events and tradeshows in partnership with senior sales executives
- Creating a steady flow of outbound communications to drive engagement
- Maintaining velocity to drive activity, prospective customer engagement and most importantly, revenue
- Building rapport and cultivating relationships with a variety of team members
- Demonstrating a consultative sales approach by creating value-based partnerships
- Consistently achieving quota
- Building rapport with prospective customers, partners (internal and external) and moving the sales process forward
- Working diligently with your team members to share feedback and best practices
- Actively participate in the SpearTip EOS process and L10 Meetings
SpearTip is expanding its market presence and is seeking field sales hunters with experience calling on Enterprise business selling IT security services. The Security Consultant position is the first interaction prospective customers have with SpearTip. The team is comprised of tenacious, positive and hard-working individuals dedicated to outstanding achievement and success of themselves, the Sales team and the company. SpearTip is looking for self-motivated, flexible, team-oriented and creative sales team members looking to further build their career in Sales.
Not all of the following requirements are expected for every potential candidate. SpearTip considers both the character of person and their experience when making hiring decisions. For a strong candidate, SpearTip is willing to offer training (internal and external) to fill knowledge gaps.
Educational and Experience:
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Salesforce or content management tracking system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills working in a professional environment
- Strong collaboration and team building skills
- Ability to research, utilize and leverage social media and internet to qualify leads, drive opportunity and revenue.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Health Insurance Coverage – 100% coverage plan, current employee contribution is $0
- Dental & Vision Coverage – current employee contribution is $0
- Participation in 401(K) Plan, employer match of 100% for the initial 3% of contribution and 50% for next 2% of contributed funds, immediate vesting
- SpearTip approved holidays (currently 8 approved holidays)
- Personal leave days