Senior Financial Analyst - Hybrid
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
The Sr. Financial Analyst will greatly impact Spear’s ability to achieve financial goals within the business. They will work closely with senior management and internal business partners to produce accurate reporting and analysis to support important strategic initiatives. You are a strong analytical thinker with an innovative mindset and ability to accelerate results!
- Validate and report on monthly business results, providing insightful information to help our internal partners drive superior results.
- Create and maintain forecast and budget models to help drive the business towards its annual financial goals.
- Highlight real-time risks and opportunities.
- Advance the dissemination of information into a progressively intuitive and visual format, allowing your audience to easily digest business results and determine course corrections to improve overall Spear performance, and ensuring all internal reports tie out.
- Build out reporting to educate internal partners on product-level success, primarily focused on Spear Practice Solutions performance.
- Reporting and analysis for Spear Campus revenue.
- Perform cohort analyses to ferret out trends at a more nuanced level, to determine if operational initiatives are achieving desired results.
- Developed advanced pricing analysis to help optimize profitability.
- Timely and accurate response to ad hoc requests.
- 5+ years of financial analysis experience in an organization of similar scope and complexity as Spear required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required
- Must have strong collaborative skills working cross-departmentally
- Must have advanced experience within Excel
- Experience with visualization tools preferred, Tableau a plus
What Spear Offers
As the leader in our industry, we rely on the creativity and expertise of our people to deliver the best for our clients. In return, we invest in our employees by offering a diverse suite of benefits. We believe in offering choice and flexibility to keep our employees and their families healthy and happy today forward.
- Great Work/Life Balance - Unlimited time off program along with paid time off for volunteering. We also have shorter meetings times and Core Hours to help support a healthy work life balance for all employees!
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits - Medical (including your pets!), Dental, & Vision benefits and a 401k with a generous match. We also offer Maternity & Paternity Leave. Additional benefits include Mental Health Day, and the Maven Maternity & Health Joy apps.
- Company Sponsored Events - Think costume contests, annual Wellness Day, May the 4th be with you, Friday afternoon "Get Giphy With It", team builders, and 5k’s!
- Career Development Pathways - Career development through continuous coaching, training, and on the job learning along with a quarterly review process.
- STRIVE Program - Our peer recognition program that helps us celebrate one another's efforts and accomplishments. We like to recognize and reward the most amazing coworkers around!
- DE&I - We care about each other and have our Spear Collective groups to support this to ensure everyone feels a strong sense of belonging.
- Transparent Communication - We believe in a collaborative and trustworthy workplace with bi-weekly Company Wide All Hands Meetings and weekly 1:1's. We also send out weekly Office Vibe surveys to all employees for insights and feedback - we listen so we can make positive changes!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.