Quality Assurance Analyst - Hybrid
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
The Quality Assurance Analyst will manage testing to ensure solutions developed within Spear are of the highest quality. This role will work closely with internal stakeholders to guarantee each solutions’ story requirements are met to satisfy the needs of the end user. You are a detail-oriented, bug catching expert that thrives in a collaborative sprint environment.
- Work with stakeholders, product owners and the development team to ensure that the projects on Spear’s Technology Roadmap are completed to high quality standards.
- Ensure alignment between stakeholders and development teams on user story functionality by creating test case plans that are easy to understand and replicate.
- Perform functional, regression, and automated tests each sprint to reduce bugs.
- Test User Story functionality (code execution) in various environments and document findings (tested results vs. expected results) in a manner that is easy to follow and reproduce.
- Leverage test results to create and improve test plans.
- Perform full regression testing before a major release is deployed at the end of a sprint.
- Perform exploratory testing on a regular basis to help identify areas where we can improve usability, performance, and security.
- Develop and update a Regression Testing Framework.
- Develop automated tests on the most common features with Selenium Web Driver.
- Utilize test case management software to efficiently manage, track and organize software testing efforts with measurable results.
- Generate, document, and maintain bi-weekly KPI metrics (using automated means) that measure Requirement coverage, Test Case Coverage, Pre-production Bugs Raised, and Rejected QA Bugs
- Work with the Development Team to update and maintain test environments (with appropriate data) to execute test plans effectively.
- 3+ years of Quality Assurance experience
- Selenium Web Driver experience required
- Programming or computer science degree preferred
- Experience with test case management tools (Qtest) preferred
What Spear Offers
As the leader in our industry, we rely on the creativity and expertise of our people to deliver the best for our clients. In return, we invest in our employees by offering a diverse suite of benefits. We believe in offering choice and flexibility to keep our employees and their families healthy and happy today forward.
- Great Work/Life Balance - Unlimited time off program along with paid time off for volunteering. We also have shorter meetings times and Core Hours to help support a healthy work life balance for all employees!
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits - Medical (including your pets!), Dental, & Vision benefits and a 401k with a generous match. We also offer Maternity & Paternity Leave. Additional benefits include Mental Health Day, and the Maven Maternity & Health Joy apps.
- Company Sponsored Events - Think costume contests, annual Wellness Day, May the 4th be with you, Friday afternoon "Get Giphy With It", team builders, and 5k’s!
- Career Development Pathways - Career development through continuous coaching, training, and on the job learning along with a quarterly review process.
- STRIVE Program - Our peer recognition program that helps us celebrate one another's efforts and accomplishments. We like to recognize and reward the most amazing coworkers around!
- DE&I - We care about each other and have our Spear Collective groups to support this to ensure everyone feels a strong sense of belonging.
- Transparent Communication - We believe in a collaborative and trustworthy workplace with bi-weekly Company Wide All Hands Meetings and weekly 1:1's. We also send out weekly Office Vibe surveys to all employees for insights and feedback - we listen so we can make positive changes!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.