Sales Representative - Remote Eligible
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale. Discover how you can join our diverse and talented team and make an impact at one of the most dynamic companies in Arizona.
The Sales Representative is responsible for driving new sales, new member acquisition and improving brand loyalty.
- Effectively manage the customer life-cycle and journey with Spear from initial inquiry to sale and effective transition to customer success
- Achieve the minimum required non email communications weekly with prospect pipeline
- Successfully manage personal outreach strategy ensuring all prospects within pipeline are engaged with on a monthly basis.
- Leverage CRM to effectively manage prospect pipeline through opportunities and set follow up cadence
- Ensure all new Sales Qualified Lead (SQL) submissions are responded to within 10 minutes or less from initial assignment of rep
- Utilize published metrics to find efficiencies, measure effectiveness and identify solutions to challenges
- Achieve 99% accuracy on opportunity creation of all leads from Marketing sources.
- Meet attach rates for Spear Seminar registrations.
- Achieve average unit price goals.
- Effectively identify, pursue and show value to existing members.
- Work with Campus Advisor to strategize specific objectives and approach for both non-existing members and existing members.
- Ensure client satisfaction with sales process & positive interactions with representative throughout the process
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred but equivalent skills and previous work experience of equivalent levels would also be acceptable.
- 3 or more years of sales experience in a similar position at a company of a comparable size and complexity as Spear Education
- Occasional after hours and weekend availability required
- Proven foundation and experience in value based selling techniques
- Strong history of sales experience in a similar telephone sales role
- Strong phone skills are essential (85% of role is phone based)
- Proven ability to convert leads to opportunities to closed-won
- Proficiency in CRM (Netsuite preferred), Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Familiarity with NetSuite or Meeting Room Manager preferred
- Track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets
- Ability and desire to receive and implement coaching and feedback
- Prior experience with face to face selling or tradeshows highly desireable
What Spear Offers
As the leader in our industry, we rely on the creativity and expertise of our people to deliver the best for our clients. In return, we invest in our employees by offering a diverse suite of benefits. We believe in offering choice and flexibility to keep our employees and their families healthy and happy today forward.
- Great Work/Life Balance - Unlimited time off program along with paid time off for volunteering. We also have shorter meetings times and Core Hours to help support a healthy work life balance for employees in all time zones!
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness Benefits - Medical (including your pets!), Dental, & Vision benefits and a 401k with a generous match. We also offer Maternity & Paternity Leave. Additional benefits include Mental Health Day, and the Maven Maternity & Health Joy apps.
- Company Sponsored Events - Think costume contests, annual Wellness Day, May the 4th be with you, Friday afternoon "Get Giphy With It", team builders, and 5k’s!
- Career Development Pathways - Career development through continuous coaching, training, and on the job learning along with a quarterly review process.
- Remote and Hybrid Work Options - You can work remote, onsite, or anywhere in between! We know great talent lives all over! If you don't live in Arizona and are interested in working at Spear, we will consider each state on a case-by-case basis due to the implications of doing business in each state.
- STRIVE Program - Our peer recognition program that helps us celebrate one another's efforts and accomplishments. We like to recognize and reward the most amazing coworkers around!
- DE&I - We care about each other and have our Spear Collective groups to support this to ensure everyone feels a strong sense of belonging.
- Transparent Communication - We believe in a collaborative and trustworthy workplace with bi-weekly Company Wide All Hands Meetings and weekly 1:1's. We also send out weekly Office Vibe surveys to all employees for insights and feedback - we listen so we can make positive changes!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.