Customer Success Manager-Remote Eligible
- Scottsdale, AZ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will partner with our clients throughout their customer journey to ensure they are getting the most out of their membership. You will ensure strong product engagement throughout their membership and renew the client’s membership prior to expiration. You will show exemplary aptitude and capability in reducing customer churn and improving brand loyalty by proactively managing your book of business and understanding your clients’ reason for purchase. This is not a transactional customer service role. You own the customer throughout their journey.
This position is remote eligible.
- Ensure that each client is set up with an engagement strategy to ensure that all their business goals and expectations are met
- Ensure that each client is aware of all the product offerings available and their value
- Drive registrations to our annual Summit event as well as securing registrations for onsite events
- Generate leads for other departments through building relationships with existing book of business
- Cross-sell members into additional products with in the product ecosystem
- Renew client membership prior to scheduled expiration
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an account management or full cycle sales role at a company with multiple membership/subscription based product offerings
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree preferred but equivalent skills and previous work experience would also be acceptable
- Proficiency in MS Windows, MS Office Professional (including Outlook, Excel & Word)
- Prior experience with a CRM system
- Familiarity with NetSuite preferred
- Track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets
- Unbeatable listening, verbal and written communications skills
- Strong phone skills are essential (85% of role is phone based)
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.