Dental Practice Consultant - Remote Eligible
- 7231 E Princess Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85255, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
Spear Practice Solutions is a complete business and clinical service that helps practices reach their full potential by combining consultant expertise, client education and real-time analytics. Our analytics platform provides clear, holistic data to help practices make sound business decisions. It provides real-time, comprehensive insight into business intelligence, performance reports, projection models, goal setting and tracking tools. Our expert consultants drive practice growth by utilizing their own industry, business, and clinical expertise as well as strategic thinking to shape dental teams and cultivate a culture of success in each practice.
- Build customized learning plans using the results of the practice analytics along with your insights and expertise
- Cultivate relationships between doctors and their teams by helping them build a culture of success and synergy that allows practices to focus on driving clinical and business excellence
- Develop and deploy various practice management strategies to build sustained practice growth
- Provide coaching and consulting around industry-leading solutions, business and financial needs, clinical growth, execution, and implementation of key initiatives
- Provide quality consultative service through tailored education, personalized coaching, and real-time analysis, utilizing our comprehensive solution
- Partner with clients to establish customized practice goals and transform clients’ thought process from current state to future state
- Partner with practices to aid them in making smarter business decisions and empower doctors to focus on clinical excellence
- Engage with clients regularly by utilizing the tools in our platform solution to monitor metrics- in turn, identifying challenges and taking advantage of growth opportunities
- Engage with clients during Spear Practice Solution’s 2.5-day Practice of Excellence workshop to help them unleash the power of a fully aligned, cohesive team building on harnessing individual strengths to achieve strategic goals and enhance personal accountability and empowerment
- Take advantage of opportunities to educate and empower teams by providing hands-on, strategic planning sessions as well as role-specific training
- Utilize developed content engine for various aspects in maintaining practice health
- 5+ years of experience in a dental consulting or dental practice senior operations role.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; equivalent skills and previous work experience is acceptable.
- Comfortable with dental practice applications, such as Dentrix, Eaglesoft Data, RDBMS, and be able to learn and adapt quickly to new software.
- Must have high proficiency with all Office products including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong accounting, financial and operational knowledge and the ability to utilize such knowledge to make well-reasoned and pragmatic decisions is critical.
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.