Director of Consulting - Remote Eligible
- Scottsdale, AZ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
Under the direction of the Vice President of Practice Growth the Director, Consulting Management is responsible for the people leadership, operations, and growth of Spear Practice Solutions. This role is focused on driving tight, consistent and innovative process and managing and developing an industry-leading team in a high-performance culture. You will lead skilled Consultants and Consulting Managers to achieve all metrics, a passion for leading people and developing team members is a must. You will also manage the execution of Spear's Practice Growth customer journey with the goal of exceeding budget for new members, retention and recurring revenue. A gift for driving people and process is critical to success. You will maintain a high degree of focus on client outcomes so that each client is individually monitored and managed to achieve success throughout Spear’s entire ecosystem of products and services. A successful candidate has a talent for understanding customer needs and connecting them to organizational solutions.
- Actively lead, coach and manage day-to-day operations of the consulting management team, providing strategic and tactical leadership that ensures consistency and value.
- Create consistent process and cadence that uses data, metrics, feedback, and other insight to provide suggestions to help make improvement to Consultant Framework
- Develop a consistent consultant operating model that improves consistency around client engagement and Consultant effectiveness.
- Build and maintain performance management tools and operating model that evaluates Consulting Manager and Consultant performance and KPI accomplishment.
- Ensure consistency of approach and quality in consulting delivery across individual consultants.
- Lead Consulting recruitment, selection, onboarding, and retention activities.
- Ensure the team has effective knowledge systems, administrative tools, talent management and development processes and other procedures.
- Provide constructive feedback, facilitate team member growth and development, and support professional/personal goals
- Utilize NPS, Customer Health and user engagement metrics from sales, to on-boarding and membership engagement to make process and tactical improvements
- Ensure clients are successfully oriented to the suite of products, tools and services offered within Spear Practice Solutions
- Establish data driven Quality Assurance protocols to hold Consulting Managers accountable for POD performance
- Consistently utilize Client Profile system to assign clients to consultants and/or assess client trends
- 7+ years of experience leading a large customer-facing team required
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred
- Experience in a patient care industry preferred
- Proven experience managing to metrics
- Strong analytic skills and ability to work with qualitative and quantitative data
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.