IT Services Coordinator - Scottsdale, AZ
- Scottsdale, AZ, USA
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
The IT Services Coordinator will work as a strong liaison between our IT Services Partner and our front-line staff. They will ensure successful execution of processes, manage problems and escalations, and foster strong relationships to get the job done. With exceptional proactive communication skills and a passion for process improvement, you will have a big impact on the success of business operations.
User Services Management:
- Operate an employee-facing service desk, responding to and resolving incidents and service requests.
- Ensure SLAs are enforced for the maintenance of systems components and a reliable end user compute solution comprised of PC and Mac solutions, standard images, patching, endpoint security and remote management.
- Work with our IT Services Partner to maintain a mobile device management strategy and Spear’s Telephony and omni-channel communications solutions, including external phone numbers as well as routing and skills configuration.
- Measurement of our SMS channel to align with metrics from other channels, making data available for reporting and consideration in CHS.
- Ensure SLAs for proper backups of important information are being performed and tested to ensure restorability.
- Validate that the management of Spear’s user directory, single sign on and Identify and Access Management capabilities are updated and in line with Policy.
- Assist in procurement of hardware and software solutions.
- Act as a liaison between Spear front-line staff and our partner while enforcing proper work request processes.
Information Technology Services Management:
- Using an Information Technology Integration Library framework and working with our MSP, create and execute a roadmap that enables the right blend of service management standards such as:
- Incident/Problem Management
- Asset Management
- Disaster Recovery
- Create backup strategy for elimination of magnetic media
- Change Management
- Champion best practices in the organization and align operational processes of Spear staff to these practices.
- Align different tiers of service desks with business-facing support functions.
- 3-5 years of service desk operations experience within organizations of similar complexity as Spear required
- Must be an excellent proactive communicator with a strong ability to influence others
- Must be highly project oriented
- JIRA and Confluence experience preferred
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.