Project Coordinator - Remote Eligible
- Scottsdale, AZ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
The Project Coordinator will manage the lifecycle of Spear live virtual events. You will oversee the logistics of the live virtual events for the education side of the business, ensuring all milestones are met and content is delivered 100% according to project plans and requirements.
- Collaborate with Sr. Project Manager to build project plans for virtual events
- Work with Director of Faculty to set dates/times for virtual events and project manage the creation of those events in the system
- Coordinate with the virtual events team to ensure event set up
- Ensure content by contributors is completed according to project plan
- Support the execution needs for digital advisory board meetings, including setup, planning, attendance tracking, and summary documentation for distribution
- Coordinate with business units to ensure pre/post data such as break out groups is accurate
- Demonstrate flexibility to adapt and pivot as needed
- Self-motivated problem solver and curious learner
- Demonstrated excellence in attention to detail and time management
- Adept at organizing, planning, and prioritizing end to end details across overlapping projects
What Spear Offers:
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.