New Business Sales Advisor - Remote Eligible
- Scottsdale, AZ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
The New Business Sales Advisor is responsible for driving new sales, new member acquisition and improving brand loyalty.
- Effectively manage the customer life-cycle and journey with Spear from initial inquiry to sale and effective transition to customer success
- Achieve the minimum required non email communications weekly with prospect pipeline
- Successfully manage personal outreach strategy ensuring all prospects within pipeline are engaged with on a monthly basis.
- Leverage CRM to effectively manage prospect pipeline through opportunities and set follow up cadence
- Ensure all new Sales Qualified Lead (SQL) submissions are responded to within 10 minutes or less from initial assignment of rep
- Utilize published metrics to find efficiencies, measure effectiveness and identify solutions to challenges
- Achieve 99% accuracy on opportunity creation of all leads from Marketing sources.
- Achieve average unit price goals.
- Effectively identify, pursue and show value to existing members.
- Ensure client satisfaction with sales process & positive interactions with representative throughout the process
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree preferred but equivalent skills and previous work experience of equivalent levels would also be acceptable.
- 3 or more years of sales experience in a similar position at a company of a comparable size and complexity as Spear Education
- Proven foundation and experience in value based selling techniques
- Strong history of sales experience in a similar telephone sales role
- Proven ability to convert leads to opportunities to closed-won
- Proficiency in CRM (Netsuite preferred), Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
- Familiarity with NetSuite or Meeting Room Manager preferred
- Track record of meeting quarterly and annual targets
- Strong phone skills are essential (85% of role is phone based)
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- 24 Hour Onsite Gym
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.