Data Entry Specialist - Remote Eligible
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
The Renewal Operations Specialist will provide highly organized, efficient support to the Customer Success teams as clients move through their Spear journey. You will own the renewal process while working closely with Customer Success Managers. With a strong attention to detail and desire to provide world-class service, this role will have a big impact within the team!
- Manage Renewal Process and Order Entry with high accuracy and attention to detail
- Clearly communicate with the Customer Success Managers (CSMs) to understand which customers are ready for renewal processing
- Actively engage with the assigned CSMs to identify unique customer requirements and uncover roadblocks to ensure on-time or early renewals
- Clearly communicate any at-risk accounts and know when to escalate appropriately
- Manage the various touchpoints required to properly complete the renewal process
- Handle all follow-up communication/tasks that arise in the renewal process
- Be aware of and master pricing and process changes, fully understanding the renewal process for every product
- Become a subject matter expert in systems such as Netsuite, Strikedeck, Hubspot, RingCentral, etc and execute at a high level within each
- Handle all order entry for campus workshops, Master and SPS workshops and seminar requests
- 2+ years’ experience in a data entry or administrative role within an organization of similar size and scope as Spear
- Experience with NetSuite, Strikedeck, Jira a plus
- High level of comfort working with technology
What Spear Offers:
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.