Product Marketing Manager - Remote Eligible
- Scottsdale, AZ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to execute on the Spear marketing vision and develop engaging marketing campaigns that accelerate customer awareness, perception, and discovery of new products and features. You will be the subject matter expert for your products and solutions.
The ideal candidate is a strong product marketer, brand marketer, and project manager, who is customer obsessed, data-driven, detail-oriented, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you will think strategically and creatively to lead the product marketing vision for your programs, including defining the customer experience, create the go-to-market strategy, and working cross-functionally to ensure you build and execute on successful product lifecycle programs that resonate with customers. You enjoy working at both the strategic and tactical level and have a strong understanding of all aspects of the marketing funnel.
What you'll do
- Identifies a go-to-market strategy for the product
- Conducts competitor analysis & market research
- Shapes communication & product positioning
- Identifies the product features to spotlight and empowers the sales team with clear value propositions
- Selects the appropriate pricing strategy for the product
- Provides guidance throughout the lifecycle of the product, ranging from minimum viable products to fully mature products
- Analyze and understand customer needs to create strategies including differentiated positioning, value-based messaging, market requirements, customer evidence, sales play, and thought leadership content
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints and consumer journey stage
- Gather key insights from customers, sales team, customer success, marketing teams, and industry experts to shape product development and drive go-to-market execution
- Develop clear, compelling solution value propositions based on pain points and business objectives that resonate with customers and prospects
- Lead product marketing roadmap decisions and prioritization for the programs you own
- Partner with product management to understand product roadmap and provide customer feedback around product direction
- 5+ years of experience developing and executing on marketing programs and campaigns in a SaaS environment (subscription products strongly preferred).
- Highly conversant in data
- Highly organized, with experience of working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced multifaceted environment
What Spear Offers:
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.