Vice President of Marketing - Remote Eligible
- Scottsdale, AZ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
We are looking for a Vice President of Marketing to lead the go-big marketing strategy for Spear. The right person will lead the marketing vision, oversee the long-term marketing strategy, and develop engaging marketing campaigns that accelerate customer awareness, perception, and discovery of new products and features to drive growth and increase sales. You will provide strategic leadership through management of Customer Acquisition, Marketing, Customer Relationship, Product Management, Analytics, and Business Performance Management. You will lead all marketing teams, from our product marketers to our creatives.
In this role, you will need to think strategically to lead the marketing vision for the organization and work cross-functionally to ensure your team builds and executes successful marketing campaigns that resonate with customers and align with organization objectives. You will make and drive data-driven decisions and establish effective frameworks, metrics, and strategies to inform the company's approach.
In this mission critical role, you will provide a strategic vision for our brand and ensure robust, integrated, and flawless execution of our mission - to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry”.
What You’ll Do
- Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy and execute the marketing plan, while effectively managing brand to ensure the internal and external brand is aligned with the organization’s strategic vision and objectives
- Own, create and execute the strategic marketing plan to drive demand for new customer acquisition, upgrades and customer retention for all product lines
- Identify, prioritize, and properly resource key initiatives to increase customer loyalty, satisfaction, and business revenue
- Own the strategic development of go-to-market plans and execution for all product lines
- Ensure the delivery of market research, business intelligence, consumer insights, and reporting required to guide executive-level decision-making
- Utilize relevant data to create marketing dashboards to drive metric based strategic marketing decisions
- Conduct thorough analysis on marketing ROI and successfully develop cost effective solutions
- Create internal synergies to expand brand exposure and leverage relationships with internal and external business partners
- Lead the creation and maintenance of the organization's digital footprint, while effectively utilizing SEO, SEM
- Build, manage and lead high performing teams, foster cross-functional engagement and foster career development paths
- 7+ years of Product Marketing leadership experience in a SaaS organization
- Healthcare experience required, Dental a plus
- Proven experience leading large marketing teams
- A passion for the analytical and strategic side of marketing
- Located in Scottsdale or Charlotte strongly preferred
What Spear Offers:
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.