Data Analyst - Remote Eligible
- Scottsdale, AZ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
The Data Analyst will act as a liaison between the business and technology and will understand all systems and integrations that Spear leverages to manage the life cycle of data throughout Spear. Furthermore, ensuring that warehouse data is compliant, access control is appropriately maintained and that authorized users can bring a visualization tool to generate KPIs, dashboards and reports to support Spear business and Spear products.
- Work with data team to understand business needs
- Facilitate Data Governance Council & Data Stewardship Committee
- Support Data Quality process and Security Audit operations
- Discover audit functions that currently exist and define and systems without audit functions
- Populate and facilitate population of Business Glossary with key enterprise data
- Ensure Spear has access to the most accurate, reliable data to support business goals to mitigate risk to the organization
- Story creation and story & project managerment
- 4+ years of experience in data management, data governance, data stewardship, technical business requirements construction, and the business requirements gathering/analysis.
- Experience working with business processes to create project requirements & system documentation
- Work cross-functionally with technical and business process departments to troubleshoot and resolve any issues related to enterprise data
- Experience working with business stakeholders to solve complicated data-related problems by matching business objectives with existing solutions, ad-hoc analytics and knowledge of what’s possible with more sophisticated data and analytics approaches.
- Strong history delivering and discussing analytics outputs to non-technical end-users.
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.