Marketing Communications Editor-Remote Eligible
- Scottsdale, AZ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
The Marketing Communications Editor oversees the Spear marketing and editorial content initiatives that support acquisition performance. This person will produce marketing content that is designed to engage and inspire our members to use Spear products. You will also develop plans for maintaining and improving the content published on Spear Digest, complete marketing campaigns and develop content sourcing and publishing plans that support and improve Spear's industry leading role as a world-class content provider. You will own the marketing content processes and ensure they align with our marketing strategy execution and brand management.
- Develop content strategies and standards that support production goals specifically aligned with acquisition goals across website, email, search marketing, social media and all other marketing content areas.
- Writes and edits materials for sales enablement and channel partnerships to create content, collateral and strategies designed to improve acquisition and onboarding rates for specialists and Study Club leaders.
- Writes and edits collateral, enablement tools, newsletters, testimonials, and other supporting content with the express goal of positively impacting customer health scores and driving membership retention.
- Works strategically alongside the Marketing Director and Marketing Managers to generate qualified marketing leads and sales with consistent, compelling messaging across all platforms.
- Consistently leverages reporting and analytics, in concert with Marketing Department team members and stakeholders, to optimize lead flow and quality and improve both conversion rates and time-to-close for prospects.
- Manages, directs, and assigns work to content contributors for Spear Digest and to any other marketing writers in a manner that ensures all published content supports marketing goals.
- Oversees editorial calendar that overlays with marketing plans and customer newsletters, ensuring that clinical, practice management and advertorial content is published in a purposeful cadence
- 5+ years of marketing and/or content strategy development experience
- 5+ years of experience creating copy and content in a production environment
What Spear Offers:
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.