Director of Practice Growth Sales - Scottsdale, AZ
- Scottsdale, AZ, USA
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
Working with the VP of Sales to drive revenue growth, this position will own and execute on the vision, strategy, and day-to-day tactics to achieve our practice growth sales goals. In this role, you will lead the overall functional and strategic coordination of the practice growth sales team, as well as the leadership of their sales activities from lead-to-close. This is a team of high performing hunters that sell on value and return on investment.
The right person for this role is highly entrepreneurial, strategic, data driven and results-oriented with proven success in building and leading a team, executing sales programs and processes, and cross-functional collaboration. You have set a vision, built high-performing teams and achieved measurable results. You are a leader that is both a mentor and a coach who will roll up their sleeves to achieve success with the team.
- Effectively communicate and align corporate strategy and vison with overall Practice Growth sales team vision and execution. This includes evaluation and implementation of sales methodologies, identification of new opportunities, analysis of sales metrics, and forecasting and pipeline management.
- Focus on daily execution with team, quickly identifying areas of opportunity and challenges.
- Partner with Operations and necessary stakeholders to define operational metrics and reporting to effectively measure key metrics and effectiveness down to individual rep level.
- Forecast results and create a path to close any gaps between forecast and goal.
- Contribute to and manage the iterative process of creating new resources for our sales team to ensure they have what they need to win business.
- Operationalize new tools and processes & review existing to ensure required results through all stages of pipeline.
- Initiate and lead business review presentations externally with clients and internally with leadership. Close deals or even lead the occasional sale.
- Work with Content, Marketing and Product to identify areas of need in order to create and provide valuable product offerings to prospective customers of all practice demographics.
- Work with Marketing and Faculty to collaborate, refine and implement effective messaging.
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Operations teams to drive upgrade protocols and ensure smooth hand off of new clients.
- Partner with marketing and on site teams for training, stage messaging and sales protocols for cross-sell and upsell execution.
- 5+ sales experience
- 3+ sales leadership
- Dental Experience
What Spear Offers:
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Townhalls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.