Sales Manager- Scottsdale, AZ
- Scottsdale, AZ, USA
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
Spear Education is looking for a high-performing Sales Manager who is energetic, passionate, highly motivated, and ready to guide an outstanding sales team. You will drive and lead the sales team in their goal to meet or exceed growth and revenue targets through onsite events, membership upgrades and cross sell motions. If you love to win and are fiercely competitive, then this is the opportunity for you to thrive in a rapidly growing Great Place to Work!
- Help set the vision, strategy, and priorities for the Sales team
- Lead an effective sales strategy, including driving effectiveness, setting daily/weekly structure, managing to KPIs and more
- Develop and execute necessary requirements to enable forecasting, including the path to close any gaps between forecast and goal.
- Develop and qualify leads, resulting in high quality lead generation and conversion
- Coach relentlessly; be passionate about the development of your people and create a constant culture of coaching excellence and positive leadership in the achievement of goals
- Focus on daily execution with team through daily stand ups and weekly one on one’s to quickly identify areas of opportunity, challenges and to ensure accountability
- Hold reps accountable for hitting daily/monthly activity and performance goals
- Ensure that our products, policies and pricing are communicated clearly and accurately and that we leave a positive impression on everyone we interact with
- Work directly with Revenue Operations team and necessary stakeholders to define operational metrics and reporting to effectively measure key metrics, refine marketing/sales strategies and effectiveness down to on an individual rep level.
- Continuously align team objectives with campus capacity utilization to ensure sales focus and execution to ensure peak capacity utilization.
- Work with Marketing to create sufficient qualified leads and track progress to ensure quarterly revenue objectives are met.
- Ensure constant alignment between Sales and marketing as it relates to all client facing collateral and presented information is best designed and suited to support current strategy/initiatives
Some weekends required.
- 5+ years in a sales leadership role
- Demonstrated ability to lead a high-performance team in a metrics driven environment
- Ability to work some weekends
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.