Sales Executive-Scottsdale, AZ
- Scottsdale, AZ, USA
At Spear, our mission is to help dentists and their teams pursue and achieve “Great Dentistry.” Spear drives dental practice growth by advancing our clients clinical skills, improving their practice management capabilities and enhancing the patient experience by leveraging both our deep dental expertise and our technology forward solutions. We offer holistic solutions that include a full learning management system, a practice consulting service supported by a robust analytics platform and industry experts, and patient engagement tools that complement the normal workflows within a dental practice. In addition, we deliver live, collaborative education led by the brightest clinical and business minds in dentistry through virtual seminars and events, as well as through hands on learning opportunities at our state-of-the-art campus in scenic North Scottsdale.
Spear is looking for a sales rockstar ready to thrive in a dynamic environment! The Sales Executive is directly responsible for achieving their revenue goals and generating qualified leads for the business unit. The ideal candidate will establish and maintain engaging relationships with clients, utilizing their inside and outside sales experience in this hybrid role.
The Sales Executive is located in Scottsdale, AZ and must have weekend availability. This role requires up to 2 weekends per month to connect with our clients on site.
- Educate and enroll clients in the curriculum
- Enroll and enlist qualified leads into future workshops, seminars, and memberships
- Establish and maintain a quality relationship with each client and engage with them during campus events and via phone
- Onboarding and nurturing of new clients
- Working with channel partners to ensure a smooth and rewarding learning experience for our mutual clients
- Make outbound calls to our new owner lists and conduct campus workshop follow-up
- Follow up with leads generated by individual and group marketing efforts
- Manage workshops schedules and waitlists in both a group and individual setting
- Provide on-site administration of hands-on programs, working with attendees to continue their client journey
- Minimum of 5 years of inside and outside sales experience required
- Weekend availability required
What Spear Offers
- Beautiful Facility
- Company Sponsored Events (Think costume contests, holiday parties and 5k’s!)
- The Most Amazing Coworkers Around
- Spear Cares
- Final 30 (A great way to wrap up a productive week!)
- Great work/life balance
- Regular Town Halls and CEO Lunches
- Career Development Pathways
- Flexible Time Off plus Spear Holidays
- And much more!
Spear Education deeply values diversity and what it brings to our communities and our organization.
Everyone is welcomed here, regardless of how you look, your physical abilities, where you come from, when you were born, what you believe in, how you identify, who you love, how you think, and whether or not you have served.
We seek to create a culture where each person feels heard, supported and engaged in a positive, empathetic way.
We are allies in, and advocates for, our shared humanity.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.